The Highest Paid Actor Of 2017 Is…
Last week, we told you Emma Stone was the highest paid actress of the year, and now the folks at Forbes have the numbers for the highest paid actors in Hollywood.
Mark Wahlberg had the biggest paycheck over the last 12 months, with $68 million in the bank. He took the top spot from last year’s winner, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
Don’t feel bad for the Rock, though. He is still up there, coming in second with $65 million.
Vin Diesel rounds out the top three this year with just over $54 million.
Here’s the rest of the top 10 highest paid actors:
- Mark Wahlberg – $68 million
- Dwayne Johnson – $65 million
- Vin Diesel – $54.5 million
- Adam Sandler – $50.5 million
- Jackie Chan – $49 million
- Robert Downey Jr. – $48 million
- Tom Cruise – $43 million
- Shah Rukh Khan – $38 million
- Salman Khan – $37 million
- Akshay Kumar – $35.5 million
Leave a comment
Image courtesy of @TheRock (Instagram)