It isn’t even Valentine’s Day yet, but McDonald’s is looking towards St. Patrick’s Day as they announce the return of the Shamrock Shake with the introduction of the new, Chocolate Shamrock Shake!
Here are the options this year:
– Original Shamrock Shake – A blend of vanilla soft serve and mint-flavored Shamrock Shake syrup. New this year is a sprinkle of green sugar crystals to go with the standard whipped topping and maraschino cherry.
– Chocolate Shamrock Shake – A layered shake with chocolate shake on the bottom and Shamrock Shake on top. It comes topped with whipped topping, green sugar crystals, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
– Shamrock Chocolate Chip Frappe – A Chocolate Chip Frappe (mocha frappe base and ice) blended with Shamrock Shake syrup and finished with whipped topping, green sugar crystals, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
– Shamrock Hot Chocolate – A hot chocolate (steamed milk and chocolate syrup) with Shamrock Shake syrup
– Shamrock Mocha – A mocha (chocolate syrup, espresso, and steamed milk) with Shamrock Shake syrup.
The new Shamrock Shakes are currently being rolled out at participating McDonald’s restaurants.